Now I need to figure out where to find an apartment that accepts 1 dog and 4 cats. This should be easy, considering of course we are on a budget, and my hunny isn't so thrilled with the idea that ALL of the pets are coming with us to our new first home together. I have to say, this is making me feel sick to my stomach, as these cats have been with me forever and through some really tough times. They are my little family and now I am put in a terrible position. I need to move out of my current home, and my hunny and I want to be together.
So now I pray to the apartment Gods: PLEASE if there is a landlord out there willing to rent us a nice, affordable, appropriately sized, pets welcome apartment, PLEASE send me an email.
No comments:
Post a Comment