I am about to begin my journey of reflecting on my past and healing from my terrible decisions
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Good Vibes
So I wake up today, and I feel positive. I keep thinking about The Church of the Holy Innocents that I visited yesterday, for the baby that I almost had. This was a really beautiful church, very calm and serene. I couldnt stay long because it was about 200 degrees in there, and I could barely breathe, but put that aside and it was really a nice little place to sit and gather your thoughts. I think I made my peace with God about my past. Maybe not 100% but close enough. The website of this church has a section that you can register your unborn babies name(s) and they keep it in their records and pray for them every single day. That gives me so much peace and comfort. That there is a positive side of all this darkness I have felt. Actually I think I might make a trip back there next week, maybe light a candle and say goodbye to her for good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so glad you found some peace!
ReplyDelete