Something is very wrong here. I hate my job. I hate most of the assholes I work with, with the exception of a few awesome and amazing ladies. I get anxious before I go to work everyday, almost a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. You cannot trust 98% of the people on staff there. They pretend to be your friend, you turn around and they stab you over and over again, and will deny it if confronted. What am I still doing there then? Why is it that I cannot get out of that place? I would love to:
1. QUIT the f*cking job.
2. Go to the meditation retreat for a nice LONG weekend.
3. Volunteer for maybe 2 different organizations; animal rescue/care taking, and post abortion help.
4. Find a job that I like and that I am good at, and proud of.
5. Be able to breathe one day, easily. Just in general.
What the F*CK is it going to take, for me to make a move? I know I need to WORK at being happy and doing good things for myself and my life and my relationships. Why has it taken me this long to realize that? Why has it been so hard to understand that I deserve to be happy?
I'm going to start making moves this week, my anger towards my job and my life right now is kicking in and I am going to do the work to get the f*ck out of there A.S.A.P.
Thanks for listening, have a nice day...
Namaste
No comments:
Post a Comment