Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Frustration

Well now that I dont have the support group to attend anymore, I am feeling lost and kinda like "well now what?".  There are many things I should be doing, but I cant get myself motivated.  I feel like I need something structured every week or every few days even, to keep me on track and moving forward.  I got into a routine every Wednesday with going to the pregnancy center to discuss and share, now that its not happening anymore Im a little down in the dumps.  Im thinking of reviewing the notes I have taken and goals we all listed.  I feel like if I dont commit to something else to do now, I am going to end up taking about 5 steps backwards.  Ugh today is a crappy day for me.  Wish me luck in finding something to do with myself today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment