I am about to begin my journey of reflecting on my past and healing from my terrible decisions
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Positive Post, Maybe?
I felt like total shit yesterday, as you can see by my last post. I feel slightly better today, so I will try to stay positive. Yesterday, although mentally I was struggling, was a beautiful day. I had the day off, and went to my dad's house to celebrate my little brother's 10th birthday. I went in the pool and relaxed and chatted with family. My sister and I got him a gift card for Game Stop so he could buy some Wii games. Today (finally) is Thursday, which means tomorrow is Friday, which means the weekend is here. I am struggling to make myself go to work today, but I know this is important, so I will force myself to get in that shower and put those scrubs on, and hope the day doesn't kill me. Help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's another beautiful day out! Try to find beauty in the small things and give yourself a treat for being positive & making it to work- perhaps get a special coffee or an everything bagel with veggie cream cheese!!!
ReplyDelete