Well I have done a lot of journals so far this year, as well as a lot of reading and writing for the post abortion support group, and I think I have decided to compile all my info, ranting and raving, anger, sadness, confusion and anxiety into a book. Now, I haven't decided if I will try to publish this book or anything, but I will definitely put it together as professionally and neatly as possible, maybe with the help of an editor of some kind. I haven't decided on a name yet for the book of course, that will come later. It will need to be planned out appropriately and I have to decide on what I will include, what I should omit. Obviously I should talk to my family members before the book is out, as they would want to hear the facts straight from me about my horrendous past and the potential 8 year old kid I would have right now. That sounds crazy. Look at me with an 8 year old. Hi, I am so and so, and this is my 8 year old child. I know that if I would have went through with the pregnancy back then, I would not have my hunny in my life today, therefore I am so happy with the way things turned out. The pain and depression made me suffer through the years, but thank God for Prozac! I could do positive things now to memorialize and remember the whole experience, without it following me like a dark, rainy thunderstorm all day every day, and causing me a life of misery as it has for so long. This is all stuff I need to think about and discuss with myself and others who are close to me. I could also potentially include this very blog! So much to think about!
Oh - and my positive thought for the day: THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY! And I cant wait for margaritas and guacamole tonight with my love =)
No comments:
Post a Comment