Monday, August 1, 2011

Some Relief

OK, so this past Wednesday through this morning (Monday) I was a hot mess.  All emotional, depressed, angry, ANXIOUS!  Boy was I anxious!  I feel better right now, but it took me all day to be able to breathe and move forward, do what I have to do.  Every month I have such intense highs and lows.  Its not just any type of continuous feelings, it goes like this: "well, I feel so good I'm going to purchase $100 of yoga classes!", right down to "wow I wanna f*cking kill myself".  After all this time, all the therapy, I am still trying to connect my feeling down and miserable to the point of paralysis, to my childhood.  I mean, is it from childhood?  Yes, I believe it is.  I also feel that everything since childhood has exasperated the intense low feelings, and seem to be keeping me down for longer periods of time. 

Well I did some research on an online program that takes up to 12 months to finish.  It seems awesome and I am going to decide to enroll or not enroll within the week or so.  It definitely sounds like something that I am totally interested in, I just hope I can figure out an answer and get cracking!  I feel good that I spoke to someone from the program.  Another good thing is that I can still work full time, and if I really feel adventurous I can take some college classes.  Great idea!  I might be too late in the season to sign up for classes this fall, but I will go to a community college this week and talk to someone.  Why not?  See this is what I mean, last week I was paralyzed with misery, but tonight I'm feeling all empowered and positive.  This is nuts!  But I will go with the flow...

The school thing will count as my positive daily action for today, as this is the most positive, healthy thing I have done in several days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment