I have been a bit quiet as far as my journals (blog and paper) go. I kinda feel like everything will start happening all at the same and I'm just hoping I will be able to handle it all. It really does feel like the calm before the storm. I feel a bit overwhelmed at the thought of everything that will be happening in September. Abortion anniversary, structured recovery group, online nutrition program, hunny's birthday, home stuff, work stuff, cats, dogs and all the emotions that comes with every one of these things. Things are quiet now and I know they will be a bit hectic this time next month, and I have a problem with feeling overwhelmed. I tend to kind of breakdown, and I really don't want to do that. I'm just hoping I can keep it together. As long as I go to yoga every week I think I should be OK.
Other than that my mental status is stable, I am eating a bit healthier so my body feels good, and this year I am kind of excited for my birthday to come in October. I want to enjoy it this year, after all it is my favorite time of year. Halloween, Autumn, cool, dry weather. LOVE IT!
I think I will be OK, I need to create a mantra for myself... I am going to work on that today.
No comments:
Post a Comment