Friday, August 5, 2011

Finally. Hopefully. Maybe?

I have been in search of healing, contentment, health, wealth and happiness lately.  I may have found the beginning of this road.  This might just be the right path for me.  My job, co-workers, family life and over all mental condition has been somewhat negative at times, and other times so negative that it is really debilitating.  Therefore, I need to completely turn around my life as I know it, and dive into this new endeavor.

I am currently seeking help for PASS issues, as well as some other issues that I will later discuss.  My mind, body and career need a total makeover.  I found an online program that will allow me to change my life for the positive, and take such an important, much needed, gigantic step forward.  I realize I still have much to work on, but this past week has made me open my eyes and look myself right in the face, and see what I have and what I might lose one day. 

Although I am positive and optimistic, I need support through this new journey of mine.  I need help and kindness and loving words from the people around me.  Please, God, let me get through this without a breakdown.  I want a life for myself and a life with my hunny, and most importantly... a future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment