I am about to begin my journey of reflecting on my past and healing from my terrible decisions
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Updates
Been busy working on pre-school work. I just set up my own website today through the school, so that's fun! I feel pretty good otherwise. Yoga is keeping my head clear and healthy, as well as making me feel strong physically. Even though I feel the slight misery of PMS starting, it hasn't held me back from doing anything and I intend to keep it that way! Although, I feel exhausted everyday which is normal for my PMS symptoms. I start the structured recovery group online at the end of September, so that should be a decent challenge. Of course I will post and update on the progress of all that. September should be an interesting month for me! Lots to do and work on, both mentally and physically. I have to keep up with my new found love: YOGA! As long as I stay positive, eat well and stay open and honest, I think I will be OK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you've been feeling more positive! Yoga really does help with that a lot :) hope things continue to look up for you!
ReplyDelete