So, I started my online structured recovery group for post abortion issues. The next step is a tough one. Blame and responsibility. This has been hanging around and following me for some time now, and I don't quite know where to begin with this topic or how to sort it out. Because I blame my mother for this. I feel she is 100% to blame, although I know this isn't the truth. There are other factors of course, but I guess this is something I need to sort out and get passed.
I also have been strongly considering really being open about this experience and at some point try to help other girls with this PASS issue. Of course I have a lot of work to do, and need to focus on school and career stuff. But maybe in the future I can work on a support group for this issue, and reach out to women who have been hiding in pain by themselves with this experience. There needs to be more information and support on this topic. It is a very real and traumatic thing to go through, and there just isn't enough help out there.
Other than that, all is well. Living with my hunny has been fun and interesting and challenging. But most of all pretty awesome. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment