I am about to begin my journey of reflecting on my past and healing from my terrible decisions
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Age 27 Should Be Interesting
New career path, new age, new home, what else is new? Whats new and good? I am on the road to a new and positive lifestyle. Healthy, balanced, sweet. Who am I kidding I ate 4 slices of pizza and 2 slices of cake today. I'm not that balanced and healthy, but I'm close enough I guess. I am definitely feeling less and less like hiding my abortion experience from others, and more and more like I want to share, and even possibly become a counselor one day, for women who need help talking about sh*t in general! As a "big picture" idea, that is something I am considering. I will look into it a little more, but it came to me the other day, and I thought, "why not?". I experienced a lot of crap, and maybe I can help some young girls/women out there who might not have anyone to talk to. I can really reach out and give some girls a chance to open up in a safe/neutral place and possibly prevent them from really hurting themselves. Hmmm.... Ok another journey might be opening up for me, we'll see where this takes me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment