Well, I recently found out about October being Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month, and what a relief! I am SO grateful that there is a special day/month dedicated to this experience in our lives! October 15th is the exact day. From now on I will celebrate this day and light candles in remembrance of my lost angels. I hope you will too. I am also preparing to tell family and friends about my holistic healing business plan to help women on this journey that I am also on. Guiding women who are on a self healing journey from a pregnancy loss. This includes emotional support and guidance, as well as physical, nutritional and spiritual education and support in order to find a place of healing and happiness. I am so excited for this, and really can't wait to finally open up and be able to reach other women, let them know that they are NOT alone and can get some support from other women who are going through some of the same emotions! I feel so strongly about this, and I know this is the right place for me right now. I just need to put a few more things into place before sharing with my family and friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment