Monday, September 26, 2011

Some Anniversary...

How does a person deal with an abortion "anniversary"?  It has been 9 years since that horrible experience.  Obviously I knew it was coming and was a little worried about how I would feel.  Well I was so busy with everything else going on that it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  But I definitely got really sad at midnight that day.  I cried and cried.  My hunny held me =).  It was also his birthday.  So as I wished him a Happy Birthday with a hug and a kiss I also had to hide the tears and hold them back, that is until I couldn't any longer and let the tears come.  I was just sad about the day in general.  Nothing specific was making me sad.  Its just that the months leading up to yesterday have been emotional and confusing, as well as empowering and a great learning experience.  I have come so far since September 25th, 2002.  Well now I can breathe for a few months until May 2012 when the process starts all over again...

1 comment:

  1. I have come so far since September 25th, 2002

    I think that statement said it all! Look how far you've come & look how far you're going to go!!!

    ReplyDelete