I am about to begin my journey of reflecting on my past and healing from my terrible decisions
Monday, September 12, 2011
Me Lately
It definitely got a little hectic here these past few weeks. I enrolled in this awesome online nutrition program that started today as a matter of fact, as well as decided to move out of my mothers house and into my grandmothers house by the end of this month, my 9 year abortion anniversary is approaching as well as my hunny's birthday. This is all happening all in the same month! It's too much! I love my hunny and am so happy to celebrate his birthdays with him, because he is the best thing that ever happened to me and I definitely want to show him that this year. The fact that all this other stuff is happening right along with it is tough. How will I balance it all and still have time for some fun stuff? I know I know, just take one thing at a time. But my brain doesn't work like that. Its everything all at once! I dropped out of the post abortion recovery group that was online, mainly because I knew I was going to be able to give it my all and I deserve to get the most out of the process. So I will do some journaling on my own with some guidance. Yoga is great I just wish I could get there more often. I hate my job of course, but hopefully won't have to deal with it for too much longer. My mother is driving me up a wall. Im overwhelmed! Better rest my eyes, long and busy day tomorrow... I better meditate as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment